- My Tutor Source is very well aware of the security of personal information. Our administrators would need to collect some personal information (e.g., Skype ID, Phone #, Grade/Level of education etc.) from you to set up your account with us. We need your personal information to be able to do:
- Make your tutoring sessions personal
- Make sure that you’re on the right track
- Students/parents will not share their personal information with the tutor/s (such as but not limited to Skype IDs, email addresses and phone numbers etc.) MTS administrators will handle all logistics of communications.
- Students are advised to not engage in personal conversations with the tutor during and after the tutoring sessions. This is to maintain professionalism and a healthy environment where delivering quality education is the primary goal.
- Sometimes we use files from other companies (called third-party cookies) to help us see where people go on our website, to improve our services. Third-party cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, and the third party cannot figure out who you are or contact you.
- My Tutor Source (MTS) takes full responsibility of the tutoring classes and ensures that these classes are both beneficial and fun for the students.
- Payment for the tutoring classes is made before the sessions. This amount is non-refundable. Of course, The MTS team ensures that all sessions are successfully delivered.
- If students/parents are not satisfied by the performance of a specific tutor, the MTS administration will conduct a thorough review and may change the tutor for the remaining sessions. No refunds shall be made.